<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16187443?origin\x3dhttps://taazminshah.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



♥ Monday, June 20, 2011


LOL

bought this like few weeks ago and now Im updating about it
T_T

hardly had time to be online...
had a very busy week
ahhhhh

LOL

but I enjoy it

hahax

bought 2 contact lens one
Purple
(which is above)
the other is
Blue
(below)

hahax

here's the out come for purple contacts



NICE RITE..??!!


hahax

just love it

♥♥♥


here's the Blue



cant wait to try this out

hahax

then maybe I could try one of each

hahax like blue on the right and purple on the left

weeeeeeeeee ♥♥♥♥



well

moving on..

one of the reason of being busy is this




NDP


BABY.!! 


I Know Rite

the outfit sucks man.!!

I look so weird..!!!

Sae Whhaatt..!!


hahax but stay tuned for more of the weirdness

LOL

see you guys around mate...

-out-

-Taaz-
-12.50pm-
-Smiles-

♥ Blogged @
9:46 PM