<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16187443?origin\x3dhttps://taazminshah.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



♥ Friday, December 10, 2010



LOL


words cannot describe the way I'm feeling

Damn..!!

I miss them already..

so much


hahax...



here a video I did for my awsome 

KanasiZes Mates




We Are Who We Are

Being ourselves but we're not normal

just ur average kind of kids
! 




We come in different siZes
We came from different background
We came from different Schools
And when we form this group..
CHAOS!!! 







Pig - Kenneth Ong
Spy - Abdul Hadi
Moran - Ng Chi Keong
Panda - Mohammed Jasar 
Fighter - Lim Jun Yan
Anime - Wong Kim Fook
Ninja - Natasha Buhari
Vampire - Chua Pei Ngoh
Sotong - Stephenie Yap
Alien - Taazmin Shah



well I hope u enjoyed it

thanks for all the awsome memories

if it wasn't for you guys

I wouldn't be where I am now..


so thanks so very much


Love you guys


= )


~Taaz~
~3.40pm~
~Smiles~

♥ Blogged @
11:58 PM